In order to run a seamless event you need a professional, experienced team to handle your participants' needs. From event form design through to onsite registration management, let our team of experienced customer success champions be at the forefront of your athlete services!
Did you know that we are now providing Athlete Services for a number of Register Now clients?
Packages are flexible depending on how long the service period is required - you may be comfortable handling enquiries up until the last three weeks prior to your event, or perhaps you’re a really lean team that needs support for the entirety of your event.
Whatever the scenario, we are here to help!
How does it work?
- We start with a one hour ‘meet and greet’ so that we can gain an overall feel of your event brand and voice, we also use this time to build out your event FAQ sheet and answer any questions that you may have
- We assist you in building a really logical online registration form based on your event needs
- We handle all of the day to day enquiries through to 1 month (30 days) post event including phone, email and online chat through registernow.io
- We manage your promotion codes, withdrawals and refunds
- We can handle your race number allocation and e-ticket send
- We suggest fortnightly catch ups with our clients so that we can provide feedback on FAQ’s, any suggested changes based on communication trends for your website, eDMs and social media content. (this can be increased to weekly intervals closer to the event)
What we don’t include in the base package:
(Although all of these things can be added at an additional cost, just ask us!)
- Customer Service via Social Media (unless Social Media is being managed by Register Now)
- Onsite Registration Management*
- Onsite Registration preparation - registration lists, print outs etc
- Compilation of an Athlete Guide document
- Website FAQ management (we will however review these with your during the initial consultation and provide feedback to additions/changes that you can make during the period)
- eDM Communication unless managed by Register Now
*Although we don't include onsite registration management in our base package, in our experience we highly recommend at least one team member from Register Now be engaged to be onsite during registration for your event. This enables a smooth and consistent continuation of enquiries, conversations and agreed 'exceptions' for certain individuals or changes.
If you plan to roll this out yourself a full handover must be scheduled between Register Now and the client's key registration coordiantor to ensure continuity of the service and we will work with you to ensure you or your timing company can export the relevant information to prepare these yourself. In our expereince this is critical for a top event experience.
The cost for service varies depending on the size of your event and expected number of participants, but at the maximum cost your event would be looking at $2.00 per participant for the base package.