We offer a range of packages dependent on your needs and budget ranging from setting you up to run your own event pages with social media coaching to a full inclusive management of all digital marketing.
With over 500 million active daily users on Instagram and 2.4 billion on Facebook, social media has fast become the best way for businesses to find and engage with their target audience.
Social media marketing utilises your digital accounts to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.
With the constant development of social media algorithms, this form of marketing is becoming less about just posting great content and more about understanding how the system works in order to have your pages seen by the right audience.
Don’t know where to start? We understand that this can be extremely confusing to a lot of businesses and can take a lot of time and work to execute, which is where we come in to help!
Campaign Creation and Management
What we can offer:
- A full rebrand or creation of your event’s social media profiles- made specifically with your brand’s goals, vision, voice values and aesthetic in mind
- A detailed definition of your target audiences and how to appeal to them
- A detailed Instagram or Facebook campaign for you to follow
- Full rollout and management of your social media campaign
- Crisis management and troubleshooting
- Event day social coverage- including custom graphics, stickers and editing
- Active engagement and reposting from audience
- Custom graphics for content, in line with brand
- Copywriting of all captions and posts which are pre-scheduled and approved by client
- Paid advertising strategies
- Influencer and ambassador management
- Monthly coaching on your campaign rollout
- KPI and Insight analysis
References: "What Is Social Media Marketing?". 2019. Buffer. https://buffer.com/social-media-marketing.