- $0 Joining or ongoing fees
- Maximum fee per rego - $10.00
- Minimum fee per rego - $0.30
- Funds transferred directly into your bank account**
- Process refunds directly to consumer***
- Transparent payment experience
- Mastercard, Visa, Amex & Paypal
- Processing costs updated monthly
- Payments processed locally
- Current fees available here
Do you absorb or pass fees on?
Service fee: the DEFAULT option going forward is that clients pay the service fee. Clients have the option to pass this onto end-users as a separate booking fee. Clients choosing to do this must advertise their fees as $X amount + booking fee.
Payment processing fee: the DEFAULT option going forward is the end-user will pay a payment processing fee (0.6% - 2.2%) [current processing fees available here]. The amount is variable and dependent upon the payment instrument they choose to pay with. Clients do have the option to absorb this fee if they so desire.
Here is a picture of how the default looks:
Are you seeing a different percentage?
If you are seeing a percentage greater than 3% in your fee breakdown, it may be that the event organiser has added an additional surcharge.