- $0 Joining or ongoing fees
- Maximum fee per rego - $10.00
- Minimum fee per rego - $0.30
- Funds paid out to you weekly
- Process refunds directly to consumer**
- Transparent payment experience
- Mastercard, Visa, Amex & Paypal
- Processing costs updated monthly
- Payments processed locally
- Current fees available here
On the 2nd July 2018 Register Now implemented its new pricing structure. The new implementation will allow for effective surcharging of end users in line with the new Reserve Bank Surcharging Rules and Legislation.
Full auditable compliance as per the associated requirements will also be provided so that event organisers using our system can feel confident that they are doing the right thing by their participants whilst also following correct legislation procedures.
Do you absorb or pass fees on?
Service fee: the DEFAULT option going forward is that clients pay the service fee. Clients have the option to pass this onto end users as a separate booking fee. Clients choosing to do this must advertise their fees as: $X amount + booking fee.
Payment processing fee: the DEFAULT option going forward is the end user will pay a payment processing fee (0.6% - 2.2%) [current processing fees available here]. The amount is variable and dependent upon the payment instrument they choose to pay with. Clients do have the option to absorb this fee if they so desire.
Here is a picture of how the default looks: