Event Day | 16 February 2020
Round the Bays is Wellington's iconic community event organised by Sport Wellington! The 2018 Round the Bays event saw 14,500 people walk and run their way around the beautiful waterfront bays of Wellington. With a 6.5km fun run/walk, buggy walk, 10km and half marathon, there is something for everyone!
Here are 6 great reasons to get involved:
1. Can’t beat Welly on a good day! Immerse yourself in Wellington’s iconic bays
2. Good vibes! Run alongside live bands and try to dodge the splash zone!
3. Five course choices! 6.5km Fun Run/Walk, Active Families, Buggy Walk, 10km & 21.1km
4. Run and win! We have thousands of dollars worth of spot prizes to giveaway
5. Run in style! Official merchandise range coming soon
6. Event App! Live updates, athlete tracking and full event info.
And if that's not enough check out this year's event video, such a spectacular day!